Future Growth Plans
Long-term expansion plans include the development of regions and districts throughout the U.S. It is anticipated that the Prison Education Foundation will ultimately have 10 regions encompassing a 5 state area per region, with 10 districts per region.
In addition to the needed home office staff, each region will have a Regional Vice President as well as a Regional Manager; and each district will have a District Manager.
The Prison Education FoundationTM staff will develop their respective territories by:
- recruiting, training and motivating volunteers for Prison Education Foundation work.
- recruiting and assisting churches in becoming effective in prison ministry and ConnectPoint Network functions.
- conducting GOALSTM Seminars in prisons and jails.
- speaking at Rotary, Kiwanis and other civic clubs in order to advance the cause of prisoner education, and raise support for scholarships and the prisoner transition work for local ConnectPoint churches in their community.
- developing and maintaining relationships with major foundation managers, corporate donors and other significant contributors located within their respective district or region.
The Prison Education FoundationTM volunteers within each district will be trained and mobilized to:
- further recruit and assist churches in becoming effective in prison ministry and ConnectPoint Network functions.
- conduct GOALSTM Seminars in prisons and jails.
- speak at Rotary, Kiwanis and other civic clubs.
- raise funds for prisoner scholarships and local ConnectPoint Network churches so they can provide tangible financial assistance to ex-prisoners re-entering the community.
The Prison Education FoundationTM team, both staff and volunteer, will be people dedicated to prisoner education and to the successful re-entry of ex-offenders back into the community.